I CAN'T believe I got this on CAMERA [2021 SWARM SEASON]👍😊😉

Tim Aure

Apr 24, 2021, 5:57:12 PM4/24/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
https://youtu.be/SCVQTmynAYo

Sent from my iPhone

Matt

Apr 25, 2021, 12:55:21 AM4/25/21
to madbees
Easiest "swarm" catch ever!  Pretty cool.  Never really used those plastic queen clips before (just used my hand)...but might be worth getting one.

John Thompson

Apr 25, 2021, 8:26:22 AM4/25/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
It was a good video, in spite of the click baity title.

Those clips are sold in packs of 5 I think. I have a couple in my bee suit pocket for just in case, although I've never used them that I recall. If I want to isolate the queen, usually for marking, I use a push in cage.