Fwd: Dane County Beekeepers Association Swarm Alert "Honey bee Swarm"

Joseph Bessetti

May 27, 2024, 11:49:09 PMMay 27
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Forwarding to the broader group.  Perhaps there is someone in the Poynette area that can reach this one.

Please send a reply to the group if you plan to collect this swarm.

Thanks,

Joe

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dane County Beekeepers Association <webm...@danecountybeekeepers.org>
Date: May 27, 2024 at 9:51:41 PM CDT
To: swa...@danecountybeekeepers.org
Subject: Dane County Beekeepers Association Swarm Alert "Honey bee Swarm"

 From: Billee Johnson billeej...@gmail.com
Phone: 608-635-7896
Subject: Swarm Notification - Honey bee Swarm

Message Body:
We have a Honey bee Swarm that showed up on Saturday May 25th and clung to a tree limb about 20' up. We live 2 miles west of I90 off of exit 115 (Poynette and Lake Wisconsin) County Road CS. Our address is W10276 County Road CS, Poynette WI 53955. We are West of the interstate (Poynette is East of the interstate). I am around most of the time as I work from home. We do not answer unknown phone calls, so please leave a message and we will pick up if available.

--
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Dane County Beekeepers Association (https://www.danecountybeekeepers.org)

IMG_20240527_161155535.jpg

H S

May 28, 2024, 8:20:39 AMMay 28
to billeej...@gmail.com, mad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Billie,

After all of the rain, and the delay in me reading my emails, I’m fairly sure that this swam is now moved on... If it is still visible somewhere, please call me immediately and I will pick it up.

Thanks,

Adam

H. Adam Steinberg
7904 Bowman Rd
Lodi, WI 53555

IMG_20240527_161155535.jpeg

H S

May 28, 2024, 12:46:42 PMMay 28
to mad...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Billee Johnson <billeej...@gmail.com>
Date: May 28, 2024 at 10:48:07 AM CDT

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your reply. I received a call this morning from an Apiarist in Poynette. He is supposed to be here around 1:00 as they are still in the tree. I'll let you know if that doesn't work out.

Thank you!

Billee J Johnson
IMG_20240527_161155535.jpeg