Free EZ Nucs and $50 for a not quite Warre Hive

Andrew Meyer

Apr 22, 2021, 10:43:48 AM4/22/21
to madbees
Hi all,

I have 4x EZ nucs, if anyone wants them, they're yours for the taking. Also I have a not quite warre hive (doesn't fit with the other warre boxes I have), which I'm selling for $50, here's the link to it on amazon:

If interested, please email me HERE, or give me a call/text at 513.641.6837

-Andy

and a picture of all of it:
PXL_20210416_225828633.jpg

Andrew Meyer

Apr 22, 2021, 11:32:29 AM4/22/21
to madbees
The EZ nucs are spoken for.

Matthew Walter

Apr 22, 2021, 4:18:30 PM4/22/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Andrew,

I’m interested in your hive.  Would you be able to meet me in Madison Saturday morning with the hive?  I’m in Madison from. 8 am to 10:30 am.

Thank you,

Matthew Walter

Andrew Meyer

Apr 22, 2021, 6:23:50 PM4/22/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I could do Saturday at 8am, text me at 513.641.6837

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "madbees" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/madbees/95F48B76-F9C0-4FB3-8039-3B515FAE549C%40yahoo.com.