5 Mated Queens Available $30

Lloyd St. Bees

Jun 8, 2021, 4:04:22 PM6/8/21
to madbees
All,

I went to pull queens the other day and found that five nucs had decided to make their own queen after my virgin queen failed to return from mating. These queens are from my overwintered stock, but I have no clue which lineage. All five are mated, laying and look well. I just can't ethically sell them for full price since I don't know who the mother is. So, the price is $30 per queen. I would like to have them gone by the end of the week so I can reload the mating nucs. Contact me if you're interested.

Thank you,
Trevor

John Thompson

Jun 8, 2021, 5:11:20 PM6/8/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Remind me again where you're located. If the 2 queenless hives I have aren't making their own by Friday, I may be interested.

trex raptor

Jun 8, 2021, 6:01:25 PM6/8/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I'm located in Milwaukee

Mary Flanagan

Jun 10, 2021, 10:13:48 AM6/10/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Trevor,
If you still have these queens available, I'd like to buy one. Do you send them via UPS/USPS? Or, I can drive to Milwaukee (but won't be home from CA until tomorrow.)
Let me know preferred payment.
Thanks!
Mary

trex raptor

Jun 10, 2021, 10:44:45 AM6/10/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Let me know what works best for your schedule. I can ship them UPS ,$15, if you want and they will arrive tomorrow before noon at your nearest UPS customer center. Otherwise I would be open to you swinging by to pick the queen up.

MARY FLANAGAN

Jun 10, 2021, 10:55:21 AM6/10/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I can swing by--either Sun, Mon, Tues. . . what works for you? Time?

trex raptor

Jun 10, 2021, 10:57:35 AM6/10/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I would like the queens gone this week so I can reload the mating nucs on Sunday/Monday. Are you available Saturday or Sunday? Time depends on the day.

MARY FLANAGAN

Jun 10, 2021, 8:11:43 PM6/10/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I can come on Sunday. Let me know what time and where (is it the address on your Lloyd St Bees site?)
Thanks.

trex raptor

Jun 10, 2021, 10:23:21 PM6/10/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
All,

The mystery mated queens are spoken for now. Just confirmed the last pickup. I have virgin queens and quality queens available upon request. Feel free to email me if you are in need this season. Otherwise, I'll post again if I end up with anymore mystery queens I need to move to make more space in the mating nucs.

Thank you,
Trevor

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "madbees" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/madbees/2112673014.398817.1623370300779%40connect.xfinity.com.