最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Sonny Reeder

未読、
2021/03/31 14:39:232021/03/31
To: mad...@googlegroups.com
We are still taking orders
A 2 pound package with queen for $110 a 3 pound package for $125 with a queen. The queens are Italian, Buckfest, and Carnolian. Delivering to Madison, Greenville, Wausau and Eagle River Wisconsin
Find us at www.sonnybeeshoneyfarm.com.
No cage deposit. I will recycle your old clean cage

Sent from my iPad

jeanne hansen

未読、
2021/03/31 16:01:482021/03/31
To: 'Sonny Reeder' via madbees
Dear Sonny,

Thanks for the contact; I was thinking about you and the bees.

When I ordered 2 packages of 3-lbs each, I didn't now it was possible to choose a queen.  My preference is for carnolian, if you would be so kind.  Two carnolian queens, please.
:)

Beekeeping is fun!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave