Apitherapy / Bee Venom Therapy and Shingles

Tim Aure

Apr 18, 2021, 9:29:05 AM4/18/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
We as beekeepers work with stinging insects. Personally, my severe allergies have been a lot better since I've taken on this hobby and I attribute it to my local honey.
I respect Bob Binney and Charles Miraz is menter to Michael Palmer. I found this something new and interesting. For those intrigued by this I'd suggest looking into it more deeply. I'm not advocating this pro or con. I just found it fits within the scope of our clubs site.
https://youtu.be/ccrjJkhdn40

Sent from my iPhone

Carrie Williams

Apr 18, 2021, 10:09:41 AM4/18/21
to madbees Dane County Beeks
Betsy had a women who got bees from her for a while, because she was doing some kind of venom therapy.
Carrie

William Palmer

Apr 18, 2021, 10:44:45 AM4/18/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
There are a lot of people doing Apitherapy.  Wally Nass;s Daughter had MS and used bee sting therapy.
I met a lady at Marla Spivack;s class that did it too. She walked with canes but kept her out of the wheel chair.
There was a person in Sheboygan WI that made Bee Hotels. Buy a pound of bees for Apitherapy. Some place to keep them.