Short bee talk wanted, Waunakee

Jeanne Hansen

Jun 27, 2024, 12:29:47 PMJun 27
to mad...@googlegroups.com, debb...@gmail.com
An after-dinner talk is wanted by the Waunakee Shriners for their annual Widows Luncheon.  The speaker last year droned on for 45 minutes, and people's eyes glazed over!  Since beekeeping and honeybees are so interesting, a bee talk would likely be captivating.

Tuesday, Oct 22, 1:00 (you are welcome to eat the luncheon at noon)
Held at Rex's Innkeeper, Waunakee.

Contact Debbie Thorstad

Debbie also wants to buy a gallon of honey, to divide up as table favors for each attendee.  About 50 jars are needed. Or if you have 50 3-oz jars of honey, tell her about it.

One of the purposes of our club has always been to promote community support for honey bees and beekeeping.  Thus, it is rather important that someone step forward to do this event.  Give our club a good name by providing this talk.  Even a first year beekeeper knows so much more than the general public.  Anyone who is enthusiastic about bees and beekeeping would be able to do a fine job.

Let one of you volunteer!
JEANNE

--
Jeanne Hansen