Bee Vac needed

Gary Baisa

Jun 2, 2024, 10:01:12 PMJun 2
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Just in case you did read my last post to the group. Does anyone have a Bee vac I can borrow? Please let me know. Im off tomorrow and can pick it ip any time.

Gary
Sent from my iPhone

Jack Rademacher

Jun 3, 2024, 8:04:31 AMJun 3
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Does the barn have power available. If so, there are plans online for building one using a shop vac and a hive box. I have a very cheap, maybe 2 gal, shop vac that has a variable suction and I used it a few years ago without any special setup. Zip Tie a nylon or some sort of sock over the float cage on the inside, turn the vac to low suction and go to work. If you don’t have a variable vac I suppose you could throttle the drain or add a cheap PVC valve to the tub.