Looking for bee boxes etc.

9 views
Skip to first unread message

James E

unread,
Sep 20, 2026, 5:53:18 PMSep 20
to madbees
Hi all, I'm just getting started, hoping to start a few hives in the spring. Anyone have any used/unneeded boxes or equipment to sell or get rid of? If so, feel free to reach out directly.

I would also be interested in shadowing any folks in the greater Madison area who are working on their hives this fall in order to glean some wisdom. 

Thank you!
James

Amanda Giacobassi

unread,
Sep 20, 2026, 7:39:34 PMSep 20
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

I have a box of short langstroth frames that are unused and additional beekeeping equipment good for starting out. If you want to email me at amanda.g...@gmail.com we can see if my supplies are a good fit for you. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "madbees" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to madbees+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/madbees/6810dbb2-5334-4bbf-8d80-dba0dc3cc7a5n%40googlegroups.com.

Jeanne Hansen

unread,
Sep 20, 2026, 9:37:37 PMSep 20
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I  would be happy to have you shadow me next week, as I inspect  one of my hives, in my  backyard on the east side of Madison.
Phone me so we can look at our calendars together. (My phone does not do text, sorry.)
Beekeeping is fun!
JEANNE

On Sun, Sep 20, 2026 at 4:53 PM 'James E' via madbees <mad...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "madbees" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to madbees+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/madbees/6810dbb2-5334-4bbf-8d80-dba0dc3cc7a5n%40googlegroups.com.


--
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison,WI
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages