"Bees" in break room, west side EyeMart Express

jeanne hansen

May 3, 2021, 8:25:59 PM5/3/21
to Anna Davies, madbees m madbees
Dear group,

Can anyone go to Eyemart Express on the west side to check out the bee situation? See below.  It would be MUCH appreciated

Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714

On Monday, May 3, 2021, 01:21:05 PM CDT, Anna Davies <daviesa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hiya!

My name is Anna and I work at Eyemart Express over on the west side. We've been noticing a bunch of bees in our break room and I wanted to get a leg on finder a keeper before they could hire an exterminator. I'm not sure where the hive is, or if it's in the building. But like I said, I just wanna make sure I get a keeper. They're cute lil bumblebees and they don't deserve to die because they liked my building.

What sort of things would you be able to do for them and would you be able to locate the hive if I'm not? What sort of bill could I expect from you? I'd probably be paying out of pocket and wanna make sure I have enough.

Thanks ahead of time for your assistance!

Anna

Jeff Steinhauer

May 3, 2021, 10:50:13 PM5/3/21
to madbees
Has anyone called yet?  I'll call tomorrow if no one else has.

Mark Evans

May 4, 2021, 10:28:29 AM5/4/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I did just phone them... and it's an Eyemart Express in Janesville that reported this issue.
I hope someone in the Janesville area might be able to help out.
Mark

May 4, 2021, 10:32:14 AM5/4/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
If she could provide pictures even of dead bees, it would help a lot. Photo dcumentation of the interior and exterior would go even further.
Bee Kind

Jeff Steinhauer

May 4, 2021, 10:51:54 AM5/4/21
to madbees
I must have called right before you Mark.  I asked that Anna calls me back later today to discuss.