Fwd: 1325E Tompkins Drive, Madison WI 53716: Need a Cut Out

John Thompson

Jun 19, 2024, 5:41:27 AMJun 19
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Hello all, this is being shared to the whole group instead of the swarm list only.
I hope the whole thread comes through, but in a nutshell, this would be an interior cut out that will also need repairs after swarm removal. This is not a quick "free bees" situation, but the swarm is a new one and not very established yet.

If you take this on, PLEASE let us know BEFORE you go, so we we know someone is on it.

From: Kim Olson, Property Manager, Lake City Management k...@lakecitymanagement.com
Phone: 608-221-8146
Subject: Swarm Notification - New Swarm of Bees

Message Body:
I was contacted by the resident of 1325E Tompkins Drive, Madison, WI 53716 yesterday about some bees/wasps near his front door. I asked Professional Pest Control to take a look at it. They confirmed that they were bees, not wasps and suggested I contact a beekeeper. As of this morning, there are A TON more bees in this location. Is this something you can assist me with?

--
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Dane County Beekeepers Association (https://www.danecountybeekeepers.org)

~WRD0354.jpg