Nucs For Sale $135 on Medium Frames

Carrie Williams

Jun 2, 2021, 9:32:45 AM6/2/21
to madbees Dane County Beeks
Hi All, I had 4 hives that over wintered and created nucs from them. I’m keeping a few, but have one available. It has a queen I got from Trevor Bawden, so winter survivor daughters. The queen was a virgins, but has successfully mated and has been in the nuc for almost 3 weeks.She is laying well. You’d have to either bring your own hive body or I could bring the nuc and we could transfer the frames to your hive body. Sorry I don’t have very many nuc boxes.
Carrie

Sylvia Dennis

Jun 2, 2021, 10:53:52 AM6/2/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Carrie,
Yes, I'd be interested if it's not too far away.   Are you flexible on days and times?   I work from home from 12:30-:4:30pm but could come in the morning OR after 4:30 pm.
Sincerely,
Sylvia J. Dennis at (608) 630-9795.

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 8:32 AM 'Carrie Williams' via madbees <mad...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi All, I had 4 hives that over wintered and created nucs from them. I’m keeping a few, but have one available. It has a queen I got from Trevor Bawden, so winter survivor daughters. The queen was a virgins, but has successfully mated and has  been in the nuc for almost 3 weeks.She is laying well. You’d have to either bring your own hive body or I could bring the nuc  and we could transfer the frames to your hive body. Sorry I don’t have very many nuc boxes.
Carrie

scott roberts

Jun 2, 2021, 12:35:50 PM6/2/21
to 'Carrie Williams' via madbees