Large bumble bee

Michael Haeger

Jun 11, 2014, 8:28:06 PM6/11/14
to mad...@googlegroups.com

Anyone know what kind ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kerri Ammel" <virgov...@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 11, 2014 5:27 PM
Subject: Bee!
To: "Michael Haeger" <MH...@gbpinc.com>

photo1.jpg

capitalbeesupply tds.net

Jun 11, 2014, 9:37:18 PM6/11/14
to mad...@googlegroups.com

There are 12 species of bumbles in WI. Check out the link below to the WI bee identification guide
http://energy.wisc.edu/bee-guide/
Rich

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups madbees group. To post to this group, send email to mad...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to madbees+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/madbees?hl=en
---

capitalbeesupply tds.net

Jun 12, 2014, 12:23:32 AM6/12/14
to mad...@googlegroups.com
As I was looking at the guide and the photo it appears that for some
reason they took out the level that was used to separate the bumbles
(there used to be a break down to identifying the various bumbles in
WI, such as rusty patch, western, etc., but that seems to be missing
now or I'm not seeing it for some reason...it just ends at
bumble...which you already knew).....hmmmmm....
--
Rich Schneider
Capital Bee Supply, LLC

Michael Haeger

Jun 12, 2014, 8:00:41 AM6/12/14
to mad...@googlegroups.com

Thanks though

Brad Krantz

Jun 12, 2014, 1:18:14 PM6/12/14
to mad...@googlegroups.com

Female

Thanks

Brad Krantz

U W Provision Company

PO Box 620038

2315 Pleasantview Road

Middleton WI 53562

800-832-0517  x3129

Brad....@uwprovision.com

You run with those that “Run with the Bulls”

Michael Haeger

Jun 12, 2014, 1:20:23 PM6/12/14
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Female ? Franklin , or another species ?