6 mos blue silkie pullet rooster needs to be re-homed

Kristen Ploc

Aug 27, 2019, 8:39:27 AM8/27/19
to Mad City Chicken Chat
Super sweet
Super friendly
Lives in Verona WI as a backyard pet with 2 pullet hens.
Just started crowing... cannot have a a rooster.
Let me know if you can help with re-homing this sweet boy as a pet.
Thanks Kristen
A9F70083-12E6-42C5-9B12-B5E605F9B7BB.jpeg
E57DA699-CE57-4246-A6BA-8E12A273809B.jpeg

Karen Pluim

Aug 28, 2019, 8:50:48 PM8/28/19
to mad-city...@googlegroups.com
Hi All -
I had a tragedy in June when an off leash dog killed 3 of my 5 girls, here in downtown Madison. I still have 2 left (one of whom was stitched up by my excellent vet Amanda Pike, two times - has fully recovered).

I look for 2 new young girls - need them old enough to be with adult hens. Ideally I’d like one of hem to be an Americana, however I am very flexible. I’m not very interested in white hens, prefer some color and like brown or blue/green eggs.

Does anyone know someone who sells young hens? Or, I could consider taking 2 adult hens needing a new home.

Thanks for considering this request.

Karen
karen...@sbcglobal.net

Mary Beth Crawford

Aug 28, 2019, 9:51:25 PM8/28/19
to mad-city...@googlegroups.com
I’d be willing to sell ($10 each) a New Hampshire red and a black copper Maran. Both hatched late March and just started laying eggs.
I’m willing to part w them only by after I got them I had a broody hatch a bunch of eggs and I will be keeping those female chicks
Those chicks would also be available ( most will lay olive eggs) but they’re only 6 weeks old so I think they’re younger than you’re looking for.

Mary Beth

Sent from my iPhone