photographing chickens

Joel Wish

Dec 18, 2019, 9:38:02 PM12/18/19
to Mad City Chicken Chat
Hi. I am a pastel artist looking to photograph (preferably heritage) chickens so I have photo references from which to paint. My request would entail arranging a time I could visit and my spending up to an hour taking (close up) photos of your chickens.  If I you don't have heritage breeds but your chickens are photogenic, I might be able to use artistic license and apply it to whatever photographs I get.

My facebook page is Pastel Wish,   Should you want references, I can provide.  Proceeds from the sale of my artwork are donated to local non-profits.  Thank you for your consideration.   Joel

Liz Perry

Dec 18, 2019, 10:36:27 PM12/18/19
to mad-city...@googlegroups.com
Joel, while my friend may not have "heritage" breeds, she cares for and saves many "breeds" from harm/fighting rings, etc....she has a sanctuary - Farm Bird Sanctuary -- of course, everyone is very photogenic....she is located in Deerfield, WI....

Liz

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 8:38 PM Joel Wish <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. I am a pastel artist looking to photograph (preferably heritage) chickens so I have photo references from which to paint. My request would entail arranging a time I could visit and my spending up to an hour taking (close up) photos of your chickens.  If I you don't have heritage breeds but your chickens are photogenic, I might be able to use artistic license and apply it to whatever photographs I get.

My facebook page is Pastel Wish,   Should you want references, I can provide.  Proceeds from the sale of my artwork are donated to local non-profits.  Thank you for your consideration.   Joel

Liz Perry | Nutzy Mutz & Crazy Catz | naturally fun pet products! | nutz...@gmail.com

Joel Wish

Dec 18, 2019, 10:51:44 PM12/18/19
to mad-city...@googlegroups.com
thank you very much! I'm grateful for the contact. I'll write to her tonight.  best wishes.

"Children should be hungry to learn, not hungry." www.food4ti.org
Food for Thought Initiative (Food4TI) is a non-profit organization that aims to improve food access & alleviate hunger among Madison area public school students & their families.

&

        Art RE-invested in Nonprofits (A.R.E.N)
Profits from the sale of  artwork donated to non-profits. See Pastel WISH on Facebook.