Home for 2 senior girls?

Karen Rattunde

Nov 13, 2022, 11:32:03 AM11/13/22
to Mad City Chicken Chat
Hi there,

Our flock has dwindled to just 2 seniors now, and we are concerned about whether they can keep each other warm over the winter. Would anyone have room for them in their flocks? One is a Barred Rock and the other an Austrolorp. They produced the occasional egg last spring but are mostly retired from the leg laying business. Both sweet birds that are friendly to humans and would integrate well into another flock.

We're hoping to phase out of the chicken keeping business altogether, but might consider taking in other birds as a last resort just to keep them warm.

Message me privately if interested.

Karen