Re: {Chicken Chat} Free-2 Rhode Island Reds and 1 Australorp hens looking for a good home.

Message has been deleted

Juli Loker

Jul 27, 2020, 10:18:28 AM7/27/20
to mad-city...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
Are your chickens still available? We have 2 senior austrolorp chickens that are still laying as well. We have a good-sized area for them to roam. We've had chickens for 8 years, always adopting older chickens. We live near West High School.

Thanks,
Juli

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 10:43 AM Pamela Turner <pamtur...@gmail.com> wrote:
We have to say goodbye to our 3 special hens to make room for our new layers. Baby girl, Sassy, and Luna have been so much fun, and we are sad to have to let them go. They are still laying - 3 dozen total last month, and on par for the same for July. Raised organic and soy-free, with daily grazing/foraging on our half-acre lot. They will follow you around the yard and talk to you. We are hoping that someone has space for them to give them a decent home.

Pamela Turner

Jul 27, 2020, 10:47:51 AM7/27/20
to mad-city...@googlegroups.com
Hi Juli,
Thanks so much for the email. We did find them a good home yesterday.

All the best!

--
Pamela Turner

Juli Loker