Pending Mad City Chickens Facebook join request

Jill

May 17, 2017, 4:10:25 PM5/17/17
to Mad City Chicken Chat
I've requested to join the Mad City Chickens Facebook group a week or so ago, but it hasn't been approved. If one of the admins sees this, could you approve my request. Thanks.

Cheri Carr

May 18, 2017, 11:56:09 AM5/18/17
to schnei...@charter.net, Mad City Chicken Chat
I just approved the pending ones from this week and there was not one from a Jill. Check again, send a request again if you are not a member yet.

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Jill
I've requested to join the Mad City Chickens Facebook group a week or so ago, but it hasn't been approved. If one of the admins sees this, could you approve my request. Thanks.

Jill Schneider

May 18, 2017, 12:52:06 PM5/18/17
to mad-city...@googlegroups.com

Looks like Alicia already approved me. She must have done it right before you checked. Thanks.

Gmail

May 18, 2017, 1:11:57 PM5/18/17
to mad-city...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone. I have a coop that I want to sell. Any ideas on where I should post it?
We are moving and our hens have found a new home.

Lisa Lasack

Sent from my iPhone

Joan

May 18, 2017, 1:55:53 PM5/18/17
to mad-city...@googlegroups.com
Can you provide photos of your coop and price and location??
Joan

Sent from my iPhone

Gmail

May 18, 2017, 1:59:31 PM5/18/17