copying text on an iPhone

Lorie McCloud

Sep 17, 2022, 2:13:04 PMSep 17
to via MacVisionaries
How do I copy the text of an email to the clipboard on my phone?

thanks.
Lorie

Bradford Snyder

Sep 17, 2022, 5:59:46 PMSep 17
to macvisi...@googlegroups.com
With the email message open in the Mail app on your iPhone, do the following:
Set the Rotor to Text Selection, then flick up or down to Select All, then perform a one-finger double tap
The contents of the email message should now be copied to the iPhone’s clipboard.

HTH.

- Brad -
--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: mk...@ucla.edu and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at cara...@caraquinn.com

http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisi...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/C401569E-18C2-4D03-B7CF-D3618A9C4223%40gmail.com.

Lorie McCloud

Sep 17, 2022, 7:52:57 PMSep 17
to via MacVisionaries
thanks. as long as I've used an iPhone I'd never done that before. I just did it successfully and pasted it where I wanted it to go.