Moving Applications positions in the Monterey doc?

Chuck Reichel

Oct 1, 2022, 11:56:23 AMOct 1
to 'Andrew Lamanche' via MacVisionaries
Hi List,
It use to be “option left or right arrow” to move Applications around in the doc, thats not working for me in Monterey!
Whats the new key command to move items around in the doc?
Thanks
Chuck

Herbie Allen

Oct 1, 2022, 11:58:30 AMOct 1
to macvisi...@googlegroups.com
It has not changed.
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list.
>
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>
> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: mk...@ucla.edu and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at cara...@caraquinn.com

> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisi...@googlegroups.com/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/80CBE54D-5136-4A72-98FD-E6F7854B5C40%40gmail.com.

John Panarese

Oct 1, 2022, 4:50:25 PMOct 1
to macvisi...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know, it has always been option and command with the left or right arrow to move items in the dock.

Sent from John Panarese's iPhone

> On Oct 1, 2022, at 3:56 PM, Chuck Reichel <soundpictu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi List,

Bradford Snyder

Oct 1, 2022, 5:24:32 PMOct 1
to macvisi...@googlegroups.com
Actually, CMD is not needed. The command to move items on the dock is OPT + Left/Right Arrow Key.
Apparently, it seems to have always been just the Option key by itself.

- Brad -
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/45ABB5A4-AA8D-4CBC-9489-673410BA3018%40gmail.com.