Stereo Amps

E.T.

Sep 18, 2022, 10:19:58 PMSep 18
to MacVisionaries
My TV supports Bluetooth. My BT headphones connects to it and it
works on the Apple TV. But since my hearing devices also has Bluetooth,
I am looking at alternatives.

The TV has only optical out. Is there such a beast as a stereo amp
with optical in and the typical 3.5mm audio out? Thanks.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable."
--John F. Kennedy
My e-Mail:
Ancient...@icloud.com

Anders Holmberg