Questions about the published paper

Ryan Evens

Mar 9, 2016, 2:40:24 PM3/9/16
to MACS announcement
Hi Tao,
In your paper 'Model-based Analysis of ChIP-Seq', the FDR, motif occurrence and spatial resolution are presented as functions of the number of binding sites. I wonder what is the definition of the 'number of binding sites' and how could the three parameters be related to that? Am I supposed to do a number of experiments with different coefficients (such as p value cut-off) to get different number of binding sites and draw the diagram? Or I should draw them according to single experiment? Thanks a lot!
Best regards,
Ryan