How to get rid of extra browser support files without hosing the web help

KarenAaBakken

Apr 1, 2009, 1:03:42 PM4/1/09
I produce web help for a a web app that is restricted to IE. When I generate
web help, RH spits out dozens of files that support help within other browsers.
We tried deleting these "extra" files, but it hosed the help. Does anyone know
of a way to either 1) generate without these files or 2) remove the files
without breaking web help?

RoboWizard

Apr 1, 2009, 9:02:42 PM4/1/09
Welcome to our community, Karen

If you took them out and it hosed the help, it would seem they are actually
serving *SOME* function, no?

I'd simply ignore things and just accept the fact that you get a lot of files
with WebHelp.

Cheers... Rick :smile;