The word "data" is excluded from the end-user search in RH8

K Brown

Aug 27, 2009, 9:30:01 AM8/27/09
I've noticed that the word "data" is excluded from the RH 8 search.
Many of the help topics in my project deal with the term, so it is a
problem if users can't search on it.

I can't figure out which file is excluding this term. It is not
listed
in any of the usual files (STP, IGN, PHR, etc). Does anyone have
ideas
about why this word is excluded and how I can include it?

FWIW: I added "data" as a keyword to multiple topics, but it was
still
excluded.

Thanks,