PDF's to Flash 8

Murray Sye

Jan 15, 2006, 7:27:08 PM1/15/06
Does anyone have a solution as to how we can take a multiple page PDF and
convert each page into a an individual Flash.swf file. without loosing the
original 'clean, clear' quality of the PDF?

We have been experimenting with the flipping book component and now we are
trying to take the PDF's and incorporate them into our Flash presentation.

PDF's come to us from various sources ? most without fonts embedded - causing
them to display improperly.
:frown;PDF's to Flash8

zmc...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2012, 4:24:56 AM8/7/12