where do I get flash player for the pocket pc instalation

lifeiswhatumakeofit

Jan 25, 2005, 8:53:25 AM1/25/05
I can't find the intal file for flash player for the pocket pc but I can find
the dovelpers toolkit what good is the devlopers toolkit for it if I can't
find the flash player so I can test it on my poket pc? this is so flustrating.

Bentley Wolfe

Feb 4, 2005, 6:09:38 PM2/4/05

The player is distributed by the manufacturer of your PDA, not by
Macromedia. We only distribute the testing player for developers
testing content..

So, check with your PDA manufacturer..

Regards,
Bentley Wolfe
Senior Escalation Engineer, Macromedia

Steve2d

Feb 9, 2006, 6:29:26 PM2/9/06
THIS FACT SHOULD BE POSTED IN BIG BOLD LETTERS ON THE FLASH MOBILE HOMEPAGE!
Just a suggestion so that many of us don't continue to follow these links in
the faq's about downloading it click here and finding nothing. Must admidt
that the fact that the manufacturers distribute flash seems sort of
strange...something definently worth mentioning. Thanks.

ccharlton

Feb 10, 2006, 5:22:31 PM2/10/06
It should have been reposted online by now I'd thought. Maybe since Flash Lite 2.0 beta/alpha is out.

akulaumes...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2020, 1:40:11 AM4/11/20