Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

new website www.riatrends.com

1 visualizzazione
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

ncatdesigner

da leggere,
7 set 2009, 16:22:1807/09/09
We just created a new website you may be interested in,

We created www.riatrends.com because we thought choosing a RIA
technology is a difficult decision our business can depend on.

The main source of information of the website will be the users
themselves which will provide some information, with, added with the
all community on the website will provide a reliable statistics
indicating where the market is going.

When you start a project you must choose it wisely considering all
your resources and the market evolution.

So please, if you are interested in visit: www.riatrends.com

Thanks, I hope we can build a great and free community with a great
source of information.

0 nuovi messaggi