Hacking online flash games...

Jim Savage

Apr 28, 2003, 6:56:37 PM4/28/03
I've spent pretty much the last month playing about with the security of
online games... adding myself to hiscore tables etc, it's amazing how easy
this can be.

I'm also a developer of online games and through the tricks I have learnt,
hopefully I can improve the security of my own projects, and keep them
hacker proof.

the challenge:
allow me to try and add myself to your (or any other) hiscore list and I'll
show you how it's done!
email me a URL. As a developer, I'm interested to see what protection (if
any) these games have.

samirta...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2019, 4:57:15 AM12/28/19
I want to hack Garena Free Fire Unlimited Diamond. Someone please help me.
My email:samirta...@gmail.com