SCREENSAVER?

Andreas Schweda

Aug 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/22/99
There was a small prog callt screen time for flash.
available for mac and PC. Works fine, and easy to handle.
Try <tracker-tracker.com> for search (needs hotline client)

Andi

Arnold van Bezooyen wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm (still) using Flash3 for some webdesign but I'd also like to make a
> screensaver of my animation. I gave up trying myself....
>
> Can anyone tell me how??
>
> Thanx
>
> Arnold

Arnold van Bezooyen

Aug 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/26/99

Jonny Baird

Aug 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/26/99
Hi!
theres a prog available called 'flash jester', saying that I'm not sure
where to get it! Try e-mailing somebody at
www.nrg.be as they used it for theirs!

Jonny.

Bentley Wolfe

Aug 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/26/99
Jonny Baird wrote:

> Hi!
> theres a prog available called 'flash jester', saying that I'm not sure
> where to get it! Try e-mailing somebody at

http://www.flashjester.com
or
http://www.macsourcery.com to get Screentime. Both of which will get
you from point A to point B.