what is "%08" ?

J Kim

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
I am creating a flash movie, and an external .txt file is sending URL and
menu tile,,, to the flash movie(i exported them into .swf files. )
But there is the URL problem..
All of url links include "%08" in it and if so, the link doesn't work !!
If I remove the "%08" for the jsp link, it is working fine. But unless..
So I am looking for a solution encoding or decoding diffrently.
You guys have any idea ? How flash reads those character or encode..etc ??
Please help me !!!

J.

::xum::

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
i think %08 is back space ...
xum

J Kim <kimj...@msu.edu> a écrit dans le message :
87v57c$q6s$1...@misc.macromedia.com...

Ruben Schulz

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00

::xum:: wrote:

> i think %08 is back space ...
> xum

I think it's something like that indeed... %20 is space....the question now is:
why would there be a backspace in an URL??
maybe it another special character?

- Ruben

oddasl...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2014, 9:10:25 AM12/13/14