debug server socket already in use. Debug session will now terminate.

DaveGallant

Mar 18, 2008, 9:49:37 AM3/18/08
When I start flash, and open my fla, I start to debug my movie and everything
runs just fine.
I stop debugging in order to make some code changes and then when I try to
start debugging again, I get this:

"Debug server socket already in use. Debug session will now terminate."

I can preview and publish the app just fine, but I can't debug.
if I close flash and re-open it, I can debug again, but only ONCE. After the
debug session ends, I can't run it again until I restart flash.

how can I fix this, it's really annoying to have to re-start flash every time
I want to debug.

DaveGallant

Mar 18, 2008, 9:49:55 AM3/18/08
I am using Flash CS3 Professional

daanve....@gmail.com

May 12, 2014, 4:11:55 AM5/12/14
Op dinsdag 18 maart 2008 14:49:37 UTC+1 schreef DaveGallant:
I get the same error , the difference is, it always ran fine with no problems. today i wanted to debug for the first time and i did not get an error at all. only after a few tries i got this error. neither the debug or the test movie functions work like they are supposed to do.
I am using flash CS6 Professional.

did you solve this problem already ?