Monitor end of music to call a get URL.

tommyt

Jul 4, 2004, 1:16:57 AM7/4/04
I need to write script to call another flash external movie with getURL at the
instant the music stops. The initial flash program gives a show on stage with
curtains opening and some acts on the stage, and after the show, the curtans
close and the stage remains in tact with no futher action on screen until the
end of the music. Howver the music continues about 45 seconds after all is
done. I need to call another url as soon as the music is done. Is there a way
I can begin to monitor the music to call get url when the music is done. This
would then load another url.
I can't just time it, and load the next url in 45 seconds as some shows have
music longer than others.
I hope there is a loop I can set up to keep checking the music status like we
check the loading frame status to see when it is done.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Jack.

Jul 4, 2004, 8:02:18 AM7/4/04
create a Sound object to hold your sound,
look at - mySoundObject.onSoundComplete = callbackFunction
to detect the sound completion,

hth

khu...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2014, 9:28:00 PM3/22/14
You need to create xml and than you can call such request. Referenced annualmusic.com