Hi

nilesh bakotiya

Aug 24, 2012, 1:50:02 AM8/24/12
Hi

i am new to action script programming and i want to make a editor like
photoshop by action script can any one help pls any opensource code or
anything .. i dont know where to start

Thanks

Mario Caiti

Dec 14, 2014, 3:19:49 PM12/14/14
Not sure I understand the question, but to open files in Photoshop (or Illustrator, or your favorite Adobe CC image processing app) just use Import. If you want to write new features for either program, it would be more appropriate to refer to the Adobe API for more information:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet.html
-- and, welcome! (I'm new too here, can I say welcome?)