Damier Canvas Illovo PM N51996 Discount, Replicas, Fake

yan zhang

Oct 29, 2009, 9:37:53 PM10/29/09
Damier Canvas Illovo PM N51996 Discount, Replicas, Fake

Damier Canvas Illovo PM N51996 Link : http://www.wubags.com/Louis-Vuitton-Bags-306.html

To Wholesale the cheapest Damier Canvas Illovo PM N51996 in toppest
Replica . www.wubags.com helps you to save money! N51996 , Damier
Canvas Illovo PM N51996 , Replias , Cheap , Fake , imitation , Louis
Vuitton Handbags

Damier Canvas Illovo PM N51996 Information :

Brand : Louis Vuitton Handbags ( http://www.wubags.com/louis-vuitton.html
)
Gender :
Code : N51996
Our Price : $ 169.00

Chic and trendy, Louis Vuitton's new Illovo PM is a perfect little
shoulder bag for everyday use. The iconic Damier canvas is trimmed in
smooth chocolate leather and accented with shiny golden brass
hardware, while the surprisingly spacious interior is lined in chic
terracotta textile. With a convenient zip top.
<BR>
<BR>- Damier canvas with smooth chocolate leather trim
<BR>- Smooth chocolate leather shoulder straps with snap hooks
<BR>- Golden shiny brass hardware
<BR>- Fine terracotta textile lining
<BR>- Interior patch pocket
<BR>- Full zip top
<BR>
<BR><STRONG>Size:</STRONG> 10" L x 6.2" H x 2.7" W
<BR><STRONG>This Damier Canvas Illovo PM Handbag comes with:</
STRONG>Serial and model numbers,the LV dust bag,care booklet,LV
cards,and copy of the genuine receipt from an official LV store.

Damier Canvas Illovo PM N51996 is new brand replica, join thousands of
satisfied customers and buy your Louis Vuitton Handbags with total
satisfaction. A wubags.COM 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is included
with every Louis Vuitton Handbags Replica Series for secure, risk-free
online shopping. wubags.COM does not charge sales tax for the Fake
Damier Canvas Illovo PM N51996.

All of our replica watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally
it takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from wubags.com such as the tax. If you have any
other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email us
by sa...@wubags.com.

The Same Louis Vuitton Handbags Series :

Damier Canvas Pochette Bosphore N51111 :
http://www.wubags.com/Louis-Vuitton-Bags-307.html

Damier Canvas Belem MM N51174 :
http://www.wubags.com/Louis-Vuitton-Bags-330.html

Damier Canvas Damier Triana N51155 :
http://www.wubags.com/Louis-Vuitton-Bags-331.html

Damier Canvas Uzes N51128 :
http://www.wubags.com/Louis-Vuitton-Bags-332.html

Damier Canvas Saleya PM N51183 :
http://www.wubags.com/Louis-Vuitton-Bags-333.html

Damier Canvas Belem PM N51173 :
http://www.wubags.com/Louis-Vuitton-Bags-334.html

Damier Canvas Venice N51145 :
http://www.wubags.com/Louis-Vuitton-Bags-335.html

Damier Canvas Pochette Melville N51127 :
http://www.wubags.com/Louis-Vuitton-Bags-336.html

Damier Canvas Reporter Melville N51126 :
http://www.wubags.com/Louis-Vuitton-Bags-337.html

Damier Canvas Griet N48108 :
http://www.wubags.com/Louis-Vuitton-Bags-338.html

Top Quality Damier Canvas Illovo PM N51996 Minimum Price Wholesale,
Discount, Replicas, Fake