Shopping Cart Solution

Gameface

Mar 15, 2004, 6:37:10 AM3/15/04
I am building a web store for an academical assignment using Dreamweaver Mx.
As it will only 'emulate' what a shopping cart does I will not be using a
secure server, I just want it to look & function like a real shopping cart.

I have found this site that has many shopping cart solutions some free while
others are fairly expensive (hardly suprising) -
http://www.dwfaq.com/Resources/e-Commerce/default.asp

I am not 100% sure, but it may be possible to do a shopping cart solution
possibly using javascript - remember this is purely an academical
assignment. No real transactions will take place, therefore I am not
worrying about making a secure shopping cart

If anybody can provide any useful information on how I can do this using the
e-Commerce products on the dwfaq.com site or via another solution I would be
very appreciative.

Thanks,

Requirements:
Testing Server : ASP (Not asp.net)
Database : DSN Connection (MS Access database)

Nadia Perre

Mar 15, 2004, 6:49:36 AM3/15/04
Hi G,

I thought there was some sort of tutorial on the Macromedia site for
building an ecom site - can't find anything useful for you on a quick look,
but may be you could checkout the site yourself and do some searching.... or
someone else may pop in and know the link ....

--
Nadia ~
http://www.Need-a-Template.com

"Gameface" <em...@INVALID.Email.com.INVALID> wrote in message

JScavitto

Mar 15, 2004, 12:30:40 PM3/15/04
You can view a tutorial at http://www.webthang.co.uk on the orginal
powerclimb cart of which you can get at my site www.ottivacsdesign.com for
free on the downloads tab... also there is a simple tutorial in the free
UltraCart 3 but version 3 is VBScript client side only...

--
JScavitto
Home of the UltraCart Shopping Cart

www.thechocolatestore.com

JScavitto

Mar 15, 2004, 12:56:40 PM3/15/04
Opps this

UltraCart 3 but version 3 is VBScript client side only...

should read

UltraCart 3 but version 3 is VBScript serverside only...

--
JScavitto
Home of the UltraCart Shopping Cart
www.ottivacsdesign.com
www.thechocolatestore.com

"JScavitto" <jsca...@getthechocolatestore.com> wrote in message

Paul Whitham TMM

Mar 15, 2004, 9:55:29 PM3/15/04
Joe

There is no info on your site about Ultracart 3. Is it coming soon.

--
Regards

Paul Whitham
Macromedia Certified Professional for Dreamweaver MX2004
Valleybiz Internet Design
www.valleybiz.net

Team Macromedia Volunteer for Ultradev/Dreamweaver MX
www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia

"JScavitto" <jsca...@getthechocolatestore.com> wrote in message

JScavitto

Mar 16, 2004, 6:50:42 PM3/16/04
The free edition is on the downloads tab...
http://www.ottivacsdesign.com/portal/Default.aspx?tabindex=4&tabid=6 it's
the pro edition that is coming soon. Man I really need to update my own site
but I have been just so busy on a programming project I picked that has
nothing to do with the web.

--
JScavitto
Home of the UltraCart Shopping Cart
www.ottivacsdesign.com
www.thechocolatestore.com

"Paul Whitham TMM" <pa...@valleybiz.net> wrote in message

alertp...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2013, 2:58:56 AM7/16/13
As I know you should get popular shopping cart solutions Like I am working with Pinnacle cart and as I know it works fine for a professional shopping site and it is easy to use
read it here:
http://www.yummyinternet.com/shopping-cart/what-is-pinnacle-cart/

softx...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2014, 5:18:21 AM12/10/14
Responsive, Handlebars & JSON based, E-Commerce shopping cart written in JavaScript with built-in PayPal integration.
http://www.softxml.com/softecartjs-demo/documentation/SoftecartJS_free.html