Inserting a Windows Media Player in Dreamweaver Mx web page

pattyrae

Dec 4, 2007, 11:18:34 AM12/4/07
I have created a web page where the music is important to the page. I followed
the tech notes for Inserting a Windows Media player in a web page (10/1/07).
The instructions don't work for me- I use Dreamweaver MX 2004. The web site
url is: http://www.freewebs.com/artsensations/. To view source code, rt.
click on the navigation section at bottom. I really would appreciate help on
this. Thanks much, Pat

Murray *ACE*

Dec 4, 2007, 11:30:30 AM12/4/07
You realize you are excluding Mac users by doing this, right?

The best and most reliable way to do such things is to use Flash, not
platform-specific file formats.

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert

"pattyrae" <webfor...@macromedia.com> wrote in message

Dooza

Dec 4, 2007, 12:31:11 PM12/4/07
Murray *ACE* wrote:
> You realize you are excluding Mac users by doing this, right?
>
> The best and most reliable way to do such things is to use Flash, not
> platform-specific file formats.

Windows Media Player works fine on all the Macs I have used...I did have
to install them, as its not installed by default, but it does
work...just :) But I do agree, Flash is the best way to go.

Steve

pattyrae

Dec 4, 2007, 5:17:54 PM12/4/07
Thanks, Steve,

Can you direct me to the tech notes or instructions on using Flash for the purpose of inserting audio media in my page?

Pat

Dooza

Dec 5, 2007, 4:22:50 AM12/5/07

Hi Pat,
Its not something I have done myself, but I do know its possible. I am
sure its covered in the manual. I just googled and there are many pages
out there to help you learn, here is one: http://theflashblog.com/?p=228

Steve

jsteinmann

Dec 8, 2007, 12:52:58 PM12/8/07
You should consider using this product:

http://www.swishzone.com/index.php

Jukebox, for example, makes it very easy to add music to any website.

MMM....@outlook.com

Mar 8, 2014, 10:48:49 PM3/8/14
On Tuesday, December 4, 2007 8:48:34 PM UTC+4:30, pattyrae wrote:
> I have created a web page where the music is important to the page. I followed the tech notes for Inserting a Windows Media player in a web page (10/1/07). The instructions don't work for me- I use Dreamweaver MX 2004. The web site url is: http://www.freewebs.com/artsensations/. To view source code, rt. click on the navigation section at bottom. I really would appreciate help on this. Thanks much, Pat

people im asking can i convert this file >>> projector.exe which is >>Director MX version 9.0 to a realplayer or windows media player cause in the end i wanna watch it on a LED TV through my pc !! can i do that !! if anyone ave a soluation 4 me email me then at badbo...@hotmail.com