SEO Help

Ken Pollard

Nov 17, 2006, 7:13:54 PM11/17/06
I am a small developer and would like to offer SEO as a service to my
customers. Is there software anyone is using that can do basic SEO for my sites
and are there any companies you can reccomend to do detailed SEO services that
I can resale. Thanks for your help.

Murray *ACE*

Nov 18, 2006, 7:44:00 AM11/18/06
SEO cannot be done by software. A well-coded page will generally rank well,
all other things being equal. By 'well-coded' I mean -

1. A page with a title that reflects the content on that page, and that
contains keyword/phrases that might be used in searching for that specific
page.
2. A page that has content arranged in order of relevance, with suitable
'topic sentence' paragraph headers, enclosed in <h#> tags, as appropriate to
the hierarchy of paragraphs.
3. A page that has many instances of page-specific keywords used in the
content.
4. A page that has links to files containing site-specific keywords in
their filenames.
5. Good use of keywords in alt/title attributes
6. Good incoming links from other well ranked pages/sites.

If you are duking it out with other fierce competitors for position in the
top ten hits, then you may need to resort to other methods, but these 6 have
not failed me yet.

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert

"Ken Pollard" <webfor...@macromedia.com> wrote in message

Deaf Web Designer

Nov 18, 2006, 9:09:45 AM11/18/06
I second to Murray's great tip and suggestion about SEO approach.

If I may add to Murray, it takes some of time, effort and understanding to
make it work with SEO. That is to say, there will be lot of work involved to
make it work to get web pages ranked by search engines. Again, it takes time to
perfect this. It is not easy thing to do so, but it can be done in time: with
time, effort and skills involved.

[q][i]Originally posted by: [b][b]Ken Pollard[/b][/b][/i]

I am a small developer and would like to offer SEO as a service to my
customers. Is there software anyone is using that can do basic SEO for my sites
and are there any companies you can reccomend to do detailed SEO services that

I can resale. Thanks for your help.[/q]

dwoo...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2013, 3:48:22 PM10/8/13
great advice murray , its so important to have great content and google loves it! get those social signals booming optimize the site and you have a great foundation , and also to get those pages or posts index fast check out this great post about getting indexed in minutes .
http://www.newbiesofseo.com/want-backlinks-indexed-faster/