CF8 vspider errors: bad key, could not find file

Redtopia

Sep 3, 2008, 12:17:47 AM9/3/08
I'm using vspider to crawl a site and I'm getting some errors. It
finds all the keys to add (all the URLs on the starting page) and then
it fails. In the log file, for each of the URLs it tries to index, I
get:

Error E3-0422 (VDK ): Could not find file

And in the CMD window output, I see a corresponding "Bad Key
[http://...]" line.

My verity command file is:

-collection C:\Dev\TCD\verity\tcd
-start http://localhost/tcd/index.cfm?id=sitemap
-host localhost
-style C:\ColdFusion8\verity\k2\common\style
-cgiok

It successfully creates all the folders, but doesn't actually index
anything. I know the URLs work b/c I can see them in my browser.

Any ideas?

Redtopia

Sep 3, 2008, 12:29:40 PM9/3/08
I changed my style location to

C:\ColdFusion8\verity\Data\stylesets\ColdFusionVspider

and the index seems to be getting built correctly now.