Indexing ColdFusion Source Code - It Is Stripping Tags!

aj

Feb 29, 2008, 3:32:38 PM2/29/08
I have made a verity collection of all of our ColdFusion source code,
with the intention of creating a "source code search engine".

For example, I could be wondering, how do I do a "cfloop"?

I want to be able to go to my search engine, and search for cfloop,
and return details about the files containing this text.

The problem I am having is that it appears the cfindex is stripping
coldfusion tags from the files before or while it is indexing them.
This defeats the purpose of what I am trying to do.

So long story short, is there a way to prevent this from happening?

I extensively searched Google for the answer, to no avail.

Thanks,
AJ