Getting relative summary for CFSEARCH

Clint Rauscher

Jul 12, 2007, 5:03:05 PM7/12/07
Most search engines seem to display a summary with the keywords you
searched for in the summary, but Verity seems to create the summary
during the CFINDEX. So, when you do a search rarely do your search
keywords show up in the Summary returned by CFSEARCH.

Has anyone figured out a way to display a search summary that is
relevant to what you searched for.

Actually, I want my results to come back similarly to how they come
back when using this google group. If I search for "verity search
results" it returns back a description (summary) with my keywords in
it and they are highlighted.. I can figure out the highlighting but
see no way to return the relevant summary.

Thanks,

Clint
cl...@axialpartners.com