Verity install problems

Brewer

Jul 19, 2007, 2:58:26 PM7/19/07
If anybody can hear me, please respond!

When I try to add a collection (let's call this one 'mlb') I get the
following error message:

Unable to create collection mlb.
Unable to create collection mlb.
An error occurred while creating the collection:
com.verity.api.administration.ConfigurationException: Failed to
retrieve style path. (-6044)

This occurs every time. I've tried uninstalling and installing verity
using the .bat files in the verity folder. Each time I do this, the
installation exits with error code -19012.

Does anybody know where this comes from and how to correct it? I
think it may have to do with my firewall, but I've tried completely
uninstalling and re-installing ColdFusion on my machine and it hasn't
worked.

Regards,
Matt