Is it sensible to store a query in the Application scope?

TroubZ

Oct 8, 2005, 7:26:26 AM10/8/05
Hi everyone,

I have an application (CFMX6.1)
I have several cfselects that obtain their data from queries.

The last page in the series of BACK/NEXT forms is to display a summary
of what was entered previously, prior to submitting the CFC's data into
the database.

At the moment however, my summary has numeric values (the Primary Key
[ID]) and not the Humanised data.[description].

I realise that I CAN store the query results in the application scope,
but is it sensible to do this?

What is best practice for creating a perisitent query dataset?