Coldfusion 9.0.2 jpedal or cfdocument temp TIFF files not removed

Joe L

Mar 31, 2014, 10:57:49 AM3/31/14
We have a Windows 2003 R2 server running IIS 6, Coldfusion 9.0.2, jdk1.7.0_25. What we are seeing is there are thousands of .tif files being left behind in the windows temp folder. An example tiff file would be

c:\windows\temp\jpedal0.9518988844036744_38_HIRES_1294.tif

These tiff files are company logos that are included on every page of every invoice that gets printed. I am not too familiar with the file that creates and prints these files but this is what basically happens. There is the save content section that creates the doc to be printed. It then does a cfdocument to convert to pdf. I think it is this cfdocument tag that leaves these files behind. The cfdoc tag is

<cfdocument name="mypdfdoc"
format="pdf"
filename="#dir#\Invoices.pdf"
overwrite="yes"
fontembed="yes"
mimeType="text/html"
backgroundvisible="yes"
margintop=".5"
marginbottom=".5"
marginleft=".5"
marginright=".5">
<cfoutput>#genPDFinvoice#</cfoutput>
</cfdocument>

I see there is a CF9.0.2 Hotfix for pedal but we are using CF9.0.2. Any ideas what might be leaving these thousands of .tif files behind? Thanks in advance.
Joe