Finding a absolute value in a string

Dede

Feb 27, 2013, 6:01:34 AM2/27/13
Hello everybody

Question for searching a value in a string.

I have a result of a query with the following values

rec id value
1 200 tata
2 400 titi
3 4 tutu
4 4 tutu

I would like to have a variable (string) with the following content:

txt = '200, 400, 4'

Remarks:
- the values in column id can appear more than 1x (due to content of other
columns - not present in this example).
- The order of the content is important. the value can't be sorted on ID.

Currently, I use the following function.
p = Find(query.id, txt , 1 )

the problem come when I arrive to the rec 3 with the value '4'

4 does exist in the number '400'.

How finding the absolute value '4' in a string?

Thank you for your help
Best regards

Dede