Macrat's Early Bird Offer: Making the Grade

Imogen Browne @ Macrat Publishing

Aug 17, 2020, 3:44:03 AM8/17/20
to macrat-...@googlegroups.com

Mid-August 2020 Newsletter

Primary schools

Reminder: Making the Grade

Dear colleagues

We are introducing a mid-month newsletter if/when we feel the need to remind you of something.

As hard as it may be to contemplate a new school year, we have to assume that there will be new arrivals in 2021.

As you plan your new parent meetings, please remember Macrat’s invaluable booklet, MAKING THE GRADE.

Making the Grade: the ‘grown-ups’ guide to going to school

The Making the Grade series provides helpful and practical information for parents of pre-school and primary school children.

Available for Pre-school, Grade R, Grade 1 and Grade 4–6, these invaluable booklets were written by experienced teachers who understand the concerns of parents.

Available in English and Afrikaans.

Early Bird Special

We are offering the Making the Grade booklets at a special price until the end of October 2020, if you purchase a set of 20+ copies per grade. Please see attached order form.

If you are planning to have virtual parent meetings, you might like to direct the parents to our digital site where they are able to purchase the booklet, and download it immediately: https://www.digital.macrat.co.za/product-category/making-the-grade-e-pubs-and-pdfs/

If you plan to do this, let us know, and we will give you a code so that parents can get a R5 discount (i.e. they pay R65 per booklet).

PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES.

Email: macra...@macrat.co.za

www.macrat.co.za

Tel or Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Address: PO Box 36234, GLOSDERRY, 7702

Celebrating 30 years of Excellence in Education!

Wishing you a safe and warm June!

The Macrat Team

Copyright © Macrat Publishing 2019. All rights reserved.

Macrat Publishing

Mac Rat Logo

Tel and Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Preferred email address: macra...@macrat.co.za

Note: we are working shorter hours at present. Please be patient as we may not respond to your emails immediately, but we will reply as soon as we are again in the office.

Like us on Facebook! FaceBook-icon

Copyright notice: Please respect the copyright on all our material. You may not email or reproduce any of our material without written permission to do so. Photocopiable packs may only we photocopied by the school purchasing the resource pack.

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.png