Macrat's October newsletter

1 view

Imogen Browne @ Macrat Publishing

Oct 1, 2021, 5:47:17 AM10/1/21
to macrat-...@googlegroups.com

October 2021 Newsletter

Primary schools

Dear colleagues

October is the best time to make the most of your budgetDigital
  Sale! You get a 10% discount on all Primary School resources purchased from our digital store until 31 OCTOBER!
Go to:
https://www.digital.macrat.co.za/

USE THE CODE: 1021

Resources for:

«  Theme teaching (foundation phase)

«  Creative Arts (Gr 4 – 7)

«  Gr 7 Life Orientation

«  Gr 4 – 7 English resources

Please let us know if you have any queries.

MAKING THE GRADE ~ the ‘grown-ups’ guide to going to school

The Making the Grade series provides helpful and practical information for parents of pre-school and primary school children.

Available for Pre-school, Grade R, Grade 1 and Grade 4–6, these invaluable booklets were written by experienced teachers who understand the concerns of parents.

Available in English and Afrikaans.

Why not make the books available for sale at your next parents’ evening or orientation day?

Alternatively, if you are planning virtual meetings, you can direct the parents to our digital site where they are able to purchase the booklet, and download it immediately: https://www.digital.macrat.co.za/product-category/making-the-grade-e-pubs-and-pdfs/

Please contact us if you have queries about any of our products.

Best of luck for the busy term ahead!

THE MACRAT TEAM

Email: macra...@macrat.co.za

www.macrat.co.za

Tel or Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Address: PO Box 36234, GLOSDERRY, 7702

Celebrating 30 years of Excellence in Education!

Copyright © Macrat Publishing 2019. All rights reserved.

Macrat Publishing

Mac Rat Logo

Tel and Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Preferred email address: macra...@macrat.co.za

Like us on Facebook! FaceBook-icon

Copyright notice: Please respect the copyright on all our material. You may not email or reproduce any of our material without written permission to do so. Photocopiable packs may only we photocopied by the school purchasing the resource pack.

image001.jpg
image002.gif
image003.png
image004.jpg