Macrat's June newsletter

1 view

Imogen Browne @ Macrat Publishing

Jun 3, 2021, 3:31:07 AM6/3/21
to macrat-...@googlegroups.com

June 2021 Newsletter

Primary schools

Dear Colleagues

Happy June! Our focus this month is on Gr 7 LO. If you don’t teach LO, please forward the information to a colleague.

Focus on Life Orientation: Gr 7

Life Orientation can be dry and dull ...

Be the teacher that offers FUN and SMILE-INSPIRING
LO lessons!

Macrat’s set of photocopiable worksheets for Grade 7 LO was designed specifically to cover all the CAPS requirements in a creative and inspiring manner.

images-1-1[1]

Rounded Rectangle: Only R195 per pack
~ photocopiable for your learners
The four packs look at the various aspects of the curriculum:

ü  Constitutional rights and responsibility

ü  Development of self in society

ü  Health, social and environmental responsiiblities

ü  World of Work

Available as printed/hard copies from our office (please use attached order form) or as PDFs from our digital store, where you pay for the packs and download them immediately: https://www.digital.macrat.co.za/product-category/gr-4-7-resources/life-orientation/

NOTE: we have a price increase on 1 July, so buy now and save!

                   If you have queries about any of our products, please contact us.

Email: macra...@macrat.co.za

www.macrat.co.za

Tel or Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Address: PO Box 36234, GLOSDERRY, 7702

Celebrating 30 years of Excellence in Education!

Wishing you a happy teaching year!

The Macrat Team

Copyright © Macrat Publishing 2019. All rights reserved.

Macrat Publishing

Mac Rat Logo

Tel and Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Preferred email address: macra...@macrat.co.za

Like us on Facebook! FaceBook-icon

Copyright notice: Please respect the copyright on all our material. You may not email or reproduce any of our material without written permission to do so. Photocopiable packs may only we photocopied by the school purchasing the resource pack.

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.png