Macrat's July newsletter

Imogen Browne @ Macrat Publishing

Jul 1, 2021, 2:45:33 AM7/1/21
to macrat-...@googlegroups.com

July 2021 Newsletter

Primary schools

IMPORTANT NOTICE

To ensure we are in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) 4 of 2013 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018, we are in the process of updating and confirming our email database.

We wish to confirm that Macrat holds only email addresses on this database and these are used solely for newsletters and updates to our customers.

Dear Colleagues

Happy July! Do you know that 18 July is International Ice Cream Day?

As you enjoy your holiday, you might want to fantasize about what delicious flavour you will treat yourself to on the 18th!
[As it is also Mandela Day, you might want to treat a few other people too!]

ice_cream_PNG5098[1]

With fun in mind, your learners could plan a Wacky International Day when they get back to school. You will find a few wacky ideas here: https://mikekerr.com/wacky-fun-july-theme-days-holidays/

Examples:

·        Design an invitation to the school’s International Chess Day.

·        Host a Hot Dog Day during break. Learners can draw up a menu with prices.

·        Exchange paperbacks on Paperback Day and write a review of the new title.

Games Packs

Speaking of fun, your grade 6 and 7 learners will enjoy playing the Games Series. The pack includes the card and instructions, plus a follow-up revision exercise. They can learn and have fun with the following packs:

   v  Antonyms                              v  Synonyms                              v  Gender

   v Idioms and Expressions        v Collective Nouns

We wish you a relaxing holiday!  If you have queries about any of our products, please contact us.

Email: macra...@macrat.co.za

www.macrat.co.za

Tel or Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Address: PO Box 36234, GLOSDERRY, 7702

Celebrating 30 years of Excellence in Education!

Wishing you a happy teaching year!

The Macrat Team

Copyright © Macrat Publishing 2019. All rights reserved.

Macrat Publishing

Mac Rat Logo

Tel and Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Preferred email address: macra...@macrat.co.za

Like us on Facebook! FaceBook-icon

Copyright notice: Please respect the copyright on all our material. You may not email or reproduce any of our material without written permission to do so. Photocopiable packs may only we photocopied by the school purchasing the resource pack.

image001.jpg
image002.png
image003.png
image004.png