Macrat's February newsletter

Imogen Browne @ Macrat Publishing

Feb 8, 2021, 2:19:46 AM2/8/21
to macrat-...@googlegroups.com

February 2021 Newsletter

Primary schools

Dear colleagues, parents and friends

As you ease back into the routine of school life, let us remind you that FEB IS THE MONTH OF LOVE.

j0230876

With so much uncertainty and insecurity around us, we can easily forget to celebrate Y this month. February is not only the month of romantic love, but now is also the time to tell your nearest and dearest how you feel.

Now, more than ever before, your friends and family all need to feel loved and know that they are important.

To help you celebrate the day in the classroom, please find attached an integrated worksheet, aimed at Grade 7.

Order and receive resources from the safety of your office!

Macrat’s digital store offers customers the freedom to purchase resources without leaving the room!! ORDER–DOWNLOAD–COPY–TEACH!

It couldn’t be easier!!

The digital store offers a selection of resources for GET, and also ‘mini resources’ which are shorter, ‘byte-sized’ resources: extremely affordable and perfect to supplement your own set of resources. Ideal to be used as tests or practice exercises!

The PDF files are not secured so you are able to cut and paste the worksheet into a Word document and edit them to suit your needs.

Resources available for English, Life Orientation and the Creative Arts.

Visit the store today ... you won’t regret it!

Making the Grade: the ‘grown-ups’ guide to going to school

At this time of the year parents find our ‘grown-ups’ guide to going to school invaluable.
If you haven’t already ordered for your parents, please take a look at the attached order form and place your order. Why not make the books available for sale at your next parents’ evening or orientation day?

Alternatively, you can direct the parents to our digital site where they are able to purchase the booklet, and download it immediately: https://www.digital.macrat.co.za/product-category/making-the-grade-e-pubs-and-pdfs/

The Making the Grade series provides helpful and practical information for parents of pre-school and primary school children.

Available for Pre-school, Grade R, Grade 1 and Grade 4–6, these invaluable booklets were written by experienced teachers who understand the concerns of parents.

Available in English and Afrikaans.

If you have queries about any of our products, please contact us!

Email: macra...@macrat.co.za

www.macrat.co.za

Tel or Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Address: PO Box 36234, GLOSDERRY, 7702

Celebrating 30 years of Excellence in Education!

Wishing you a happy teaching year!

The Macrat Team

Copyright © Macrat Publishing 2019. All rights reserved.

Macrat Publishing

Mac Rat Logo

Tel and Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Preferred email address: macra...@macrat.co.za

Like us on Facebook! FaceBook-icon

Copyright notice: Please respect the copyright on all our material. You may not email or reproduce any of our material without written permission to do so. Photocopiable packs may only we photocopied by the school purchasing the resource pack.

image001.jpg
image002.wmz
image003.png
image004.jpg