Macrat's mid-month newsletter

1 view

Imogen Browne @ Macrat Publishing

Sep 15, 2020, 3:16:10 AM9/15/20
to macrat-...@googlegroups.com

Mid-September 2020 Newsletter

Primary schools

Dear colleagues

FOCUS ON OUR ONLINE STORE

Many of our resources as available as PDFs from our online store. What are the benefits of buying online?

Ø  The resource is available immediately.

Ø  You save time and money!

Save Time
Save Money
Easy-Peasy!Even our ‘Making the Grade’ booklets are available online which is a huge bonus if you are meeting parents virtually ... they can purchase their books online and you can easily refer to the content!

This is what some of our customers have to say:

‘I can only say I am extremely grateful for the service. …

You really make my life as an English teacher so much easier.’

Cape Town

‘I love the Macrat digital store.’

Empangeni

‘I found it quick and easy to use. Thank you for your wonderful resources. They have helped me tremendously during this time when I did not have access to my hard copies in class.’

Knysna

‘The free worksheets, as well as the material I purchased have been a lifesaver during lockdown.  I am still making use of them.  It is so good to have something to fall back on when all your resources are at school.’

Amanzimtoti

Until 30 September: get 10% off ALL resources purchased from the digital store.

Use the code 2311.

Go to: https://www.digital.macrat.co.za/

Special-offer-Free-PNG-Image[1]

REMINDER: Early Bird Special

We are offering the Making the Grade booklets (only hard copy, printed copies) at a special price until the end of October 2020, if you purchase a set of 20+ copies per grade. Please see attached order form.

The Making the Grade series provides helpful and practical information for parents of pre-school and primary school children.

Available for Pre-school, Grade R, Grade 1 and Grade 4–6, these invaluable booklets were written by experienced teachers who understand the concerns of parents.

Available in English and Afrikaans.

PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES.

Email: macra...@macrat.co.za

www.macrat.co.za

Tel or Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Address: PO Box 36234, GLOSDERRY, 7702

Celebrating 30 years of Excellence in Education!

Wishing you a safe and warm June!

The Macrat Team

Copyright © Macrat Publishing 2019. All rights reserved.

Macrat Publishing

Mac Rat Logo

Tel and Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Preferred email address: macra...@macrat.co.za

Note: we are working shorter hours at present. Please be patient as we may not respond to your emails immediately, but we will reply as soon as we are again in the office.

Like us on Facebook! FaceBook-icon

Copyright notice: Please respect the copyright on all our material. You may not email or reproduce any of our material without written permission to do so. Photocopiable packs may only we photocopied by the school purchasing the resource pack.

image001.jpg
image002.gif
image003.png
image004.png